To Be Posted
Business meeting in March. No business conducted (Secretary & Treasurer absent).
No meeting in January.
- 11-13-2013 | LPSac Meeting Minutes
- 10-09-2013 | LPSac Meeting Minutes
- 08-14-2013 | LPSac Meeting Minutes - Draft
- 07-10-2013 | LPSac Meeting Minutes
- 06-12-2013 | LPSac Meeting Minutes
- 05-17-2013 | LPSac Meeting Minutes
- 05-08-2013 | LPSac Meeting Minutes
- 04-19-2013: As Submitted by Former Secretary Lee Welter (Thank you Lee!) | LPSac Meeting Minutes
No meeting in September. NorCal Liberty Summit held 9-20-2013 to 9-22-2013
No meeting in December. Holiday Party on 12-15-2013
Robert’s Rules of Order:
Robert’s Rules of Order will govern on all matters not covered by LPSac’s Bylaws. Please see below for an overview of Robert’s Rules.
- Ensure majority rule
- Protect the rights of the minority, the absentees and individual members
- Provide order, fairness and decorum
- Facilitate the transaction of business and expedite meetings
- All members have equal rights, privileges and obligations
- Full and free discussion of every motion is a basic right
- Only one question at a time may be considered, and only one person may have the floor at any one time
- Members have a right to know what the immediately pending question is and to have it restated before a vote is taken
- No person can speak until recognized by the chair
- Personal remarks are always out of order
- A majority decides a question except when basic rights of members are involved
- A two-thirds vote is required for any motion that deprives a member of rights in any way (e.g., cutting off debate)
- Silence gives consent. Those who do not vote allow the decision to be made by those who do vote
- The chair should always remain impartial
For further information visit Robert’s Rules Online.